How can you Be The Difference in Cardiovascular Nursing?
Working in close consultation with some of the country’s foremost cardiovascular experts, you’ll Be The Difference for the region’s cardiovascular patients, contributing to:
- Complete diagnostic and therapeutic patient services, and cutting-edge research to develop new treatments
- Treatment for conditions as varied as cardiac and vascular surgery, electrophysiology, cardiovascular imaging, minimally invasive interventions, heart failure treatment and transplantation, atrial fibrillation and other arrhythmias, stem cell regeneration and prevention strategies
- A team of highly trained physicians, surgeons, nurses and technicians region-wide, providing timely and convenient access to patient services, and admission to clinical trials for the latest developments in cardiovascular medicine and surgery
- An interdisciplinary family of health care professionals, dedicated to providing superior quality care, creating a positive, personalized care experience for patients, and pursuing medical breakthroughs that improve patient outcomes and care
Where can you Be The Difference in Cardiovascular Nursing?
Bring your nursing expertise to University Hospitals Harrington Heart & Vascular Institute—a premier cardiovascular care center in Northeast Ohio. Or, to any of the following facilities which offer cardiovascular rehabilitation:
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center, A Campus of UH Regional Hospitals
- University Hospitals Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- UH Richmond Medical Center, A Campus of UH Regional Hospitals
To view a complete list of available opportunities, search available opportunities in the Professional Areas category by choosing "Nurse—more than 1 yr experience" or by search by keyword (e.g., Cardiology).