How can you Be The Difference in Emergency Nursing?
Prepare yourself for the nursing opportunity of a lifetime—providing critical, time-sensitive, and potentially life-saving care to a wide patient population in need of emergency medical attention. Join some of the area’s finest medical professionals, in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment that accounts for nearly 50 percent of the total patients we serve annually.
From pediatrics to geriatrics and every patient in between, a career in emergency nursing at University Hospitals offers no shortage of opportunities to Be The Difference at facilities with:
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and laboratory capabilities, for better, more efficient patient care
- Comprehensive emergency care for the complex needs of acutely ill or injured children, and their families
- Numerous faculty-sponsored outreach programs and ongoing research projects with unlimited potential to impact our community and beyond
- Ground, helicopter and fixed-wing transports for critically ill patients
- The most advanced technology and tools, including diagnostic imaging, lab services, cardiac receiving/sending, and the catheterization lab at University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Where can you Be The Difference in Emergency Nursing?
You can bring your critical care nursing expertise to:
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center —Northeast Ohio’s second largest ED, treating nearly 73,000 patients annually
- University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital —one of only three children’s hospitals in Ohio with a Level I trauma center designation
- UH Bedford Medical Center, A Campus of UH Regional Hospitals —offering advanced remote cardiac monitoring program
- University Hospitals Conneaut Medical Center —with negative air examination rooms equipped with reverse ventilation to reduce the spread of airborne contaminants
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center —the region’s leader in training and emergency care protocol development
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center —which has a state-of-the-art Nurses Station with Central Monitoring Information System
- UH Richmond Medical Center, A Campus of UH Regional Hospitals —with experienced professionals trained in emergency medicine and trauma care
To view a complete list of available opportunities, search available opportunities in the Professional Areas category by choosing “Nurse—more than 1 yr experience” or search by keyword (e.g., ED or emergency).